Customers may choose to cancel their account at any time. Customers submitting cancellation requests within the first 28 days of the account being activated will have their full payment refunded, minus any exempted add-ons or other non-refundable charges.
Cancellations of services requested outside of the first 28 days will not receive a refund. Where payment has been made yearly we may, at our discretion, issue a pro-rated refund of any full months remaining, based on the monthly price of the appropriate plan.
If an account is terminated by us for any reason, including breach of our Terms of Service and/or Acceptable Use Policy, no refund will be issued.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENTS (DOMAIN NAMES)
Any communication made to Get Your Mobi Ltd within business hours should be expected to be acknowledged within 1 day. This includes contact attempts made to an individual employee’s phone numbers, email contacts as well as the Get Your Mobi Ltd business and abuse contacts. We aim to resolve any issues within 2 working days.
Get Your Mobi Ltd Abuse contact is firstname.lastname@example.org and is checked at regular intervals. This email can be used with regards to any abuse issues you have received e.g. phishing scams, spam email. Any correspondence should be expected to be acknowledged within 1 working day, and we will attempt to resolve the issue within 2 working days.
Complaints made to Get Your Mobi Ltd should be acknowledged by the associated Account Manager within 2 days. If your complaint isn’t dealt with satisfactorily then it can be escalated to the Get Your Mobi Ltd management team. To escalate your complaint please use the following email address email@example.com and provide the details of the complaint. All complaints will be attempted to be resolved within 5 business days
1. Domain registration, renewal and transfer of .uk domain is charged at £49 + Vat per year.
2. Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication.
3. Get Your Mobi Ltd take no responsibility for any domain that expires due to incorrect contact information.
4. It is the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes.
5. Domains can be renewed either upon a renewed direct debit agreement or through a £49 domain renewal fee.
6. Get Your Mobi Ltd reserves the right to remove any associated domain services which go past the domain(s) expiry date.
7. Domains can be renewed up to 90 days past the initial expiry date. After which the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
8. Get your Mobi Ltd will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
9. Get Your Mobi Ltd will place no charge on the transfer of a .uk domain to another registrar past in the initial 12 month contract of a domain.
10. Get Your Mobi Ltd reserves the right to refuse transfer of domain until any arrears associated with a domain are paid.
Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication. If no contact is received further attempts will be made to contact registrants at regular intervals. Get Your Mobi Ltd attempts to ensure all contact information is as up to date and accurate as possible but take no responsibility if a domain lapses due to out of date contact details. It is the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes. Domains can be renewed by either a renewed Direct Debit agreement or domain renewal fee which will ensure the domain is renewed for a further year.
If we do not receive positive confirmation of domain renewal prior to the domain expiry date Get your Mobi Ltd reserves the right to suspend services associated with the domain until the domain is renewed. 30 days past expiry Nominet, the UK registry, will suspend the domain(s) and all Get your Mobi Ltd associated domain services on the domain e.g Website hosting, emails, will be removed. Domains can still be renewed for 90 days after domain expiry, at which time the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Contains browser and user unique ID combination, used for targeted advertising.
Tawk.to cookie used to distinguish users.
This cookie is used to determine the connection duration of tawk sessions.